Today’s post will be a little different, because this covering big change in my life.
For almost one year and half, I’ve serve on this school as a computer teacher and IT staff, and I’d say it’s quite a thrilling experiences. I met new and awesome people, frantically learn alien language I’ve known nothing about, doing some impossible projects I’ve never known I have the ability to do that (thanks to the people who has been such a GREAT help), and enduring pressures on desperate times, all is gathered in that one moment when I finally bid my farewell to this school for a new job and experiences that my soul always thirst of.
I also would like to especially say something to:
- Mrs. Smile Yang, the principal. Every assignment you’ve given me has upgrade me into who I am now. Thank you for the great chances.
- Ms. Huang Xinyin, the head of the teacher. Thank you for your kind guidance and help. You’ve shown yourself as a very capable leader in a changing environment. I will miss you a lot. I hope someday I maybe will go back there.
- Ms. Li Hsuan, my direct oversee. Even though we just met for a very short time, you’ve shown a great work attitude and ethics, and already teach me so much.
- Mr. Zhang Zuo Yi, the vice head of the teacher. You also has been a great help. Your kind information helps me throughout the day, especially during exam weeks.
- Diana, the librarian. She’s quite a unique person, she’s nice to talking to, and has a vast knowledge and information. Without you, the school will never be the same. Thanks for the company this far.
- Joel, the administration officer. You also one great example of someone with a great work attitude who I usually drawn my inspiration from. Thanks for the company this far.
- Mrs. Suryani, the current head of English teachers. I believe even though many things will happen but you will prevail. You have the capacity for that. Keep going on!
- Frengky, the previous chef. Your food is rocking, man! It’s too bad you’ve left. But I believe you also find your own way too. Wishing you every success.
- Ms. Hsiao Chia Chien, the previous head of English teachers. Thank you for being kind and caring to people around you, including me. Without your translation and guidance, I will be lost in the information. Wherever you are now, I believe you will get something greater and greater.
- Anita, the public relation officer. Your company keeps the day fresh and cheerful. Thank you for the laugh and refreshing conversation we had.
- Suster Dom, the previous nurse. You’re a pure joy, you bring laughter wherever you go. I believe, many patients weren’t saved because of the medicine, but because of joyful heart because of you.
- Olivia, the English teacher. Thanks for the help in buying phonecell credits. Your jokes really live up the day.
- Joanita, the English teacher. Although you and Olivia likes to bully me, I already forgive you hahaha. Seriously, you’re very responsible and took your job seriously. You rock man! Or should I say, woman? hahaha.
- Mr. Trio, the Indonesian teacher. At first we don’t talked that much, but recently, we seems to talk more often, and I can see that you’re not as scary as it seems. Hahaha. You’re awesome.
- Mr. Victor, the native English teacher. You have a unique posture; you always lay low even though you’re a western man. I always feel that you have a very big heart. Thank you for your company all this time.
- Lu Yen Feng, the previous English teacher. You always such a joy to talk with. It’s always funny and fun. Too bad you didn’t stick for too long, but I believe you’ve chased a better future back in Taiwan. Thanks.
- Jason Wang, the Science teacher. Even though I only know you for 1 month, you’re a very funny guy, and you know how to make everybody around you comfortable. You still tried to talk with me even though you don’t know English so much. But actually, that what sharpen my Chinese more. Thanks.
- Carol Liu, the head of the Student Affair’s office. At first, you seems very serious and reserved. But after one or two accidental conversations, it turns out that you’re really a nice person. Even though we only knew each other for even less than 1 month, it has been a great one month. Thank you.
And now for the students of Surabaya Taipei International School:
- Yienda (Jacky), the graduated student. You’ve been by so far the best student I’ve ever had. Even though I only meet you for such a short time, you really live up to your reputation. Wish you success in the university!
- Vicky Tsai, the graduated student. You’re a kind and helpful person to your friend, and not so many people like that. Keep that attitude.
- Andy of G12. You’re a brilliant student, and thank you for cope with the lesson even though many of your friends are so lost with the motivation.
- Hung Ling Chen of G12. You’re very funny one. And I guess I will leave with unpaid debt of taking picture of you. Lima Ribu!! Hahaha.
- Michael of G12. Train those fingers more! I believe you can become a great pianist someday.
- Bella of G10. You’re a natural talent when it comes to art with computer. Chase your dream and be a great artist!
- Vito, Dante, and Clarence of G8. The Trio Musketeers. You’re all really little troublemakers, but you have potential gift, you know. If just only some things were different.. Hahaha.
- Joel Christian of G7. You’re second-to-best student so far, but because the best student has been graduated, that’s kinda makes you the best student by default. Hahaha. Thanks for all your help in the class. You should become the class leader.
- Will Hopkins of G7. You’re da man yo! Hahaha. You keep the class fresh and entertained. You provide headache and the relief at the same time.
- Liang Zhehui (Dafa) of G7. You’re a pain in the ***, but you’re also the closest student to me. Hahaha. Be good, and spare my future substitute, okay? 😛
- All of G7 student. You all as a whole class is the most awesome class. Thank you for the farewell card, and until we meet!
And so many other staffs, teachers, and students I can’t mention one by one. It’s such a joy to be with you all.
And now, for some pictures from my last day on the school.
See you all, and until we meet again!